Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review





Hello gorgeous :)

This is my first review of only one product, and I've been searching for a perfect one to write about. I found it yesterday when I purchased the March edition of Elle. I was so excited to see a product which is not even available in stores so when I got my hands on this issue I was glowing - ask my flatmate she is always surprised by my happiness of buying a new product...

So why do I love it? First the packaging is very cute. I think its very stylish, because of the black and copper colour packing, and the font which looks rather elegant. Definitely will be part of my makeup bag essentials. I love how it is compact so I can use it on the go, on a plane or on a night-out.



The mascara itself is MAGNIFICENT. I am not even joking, it is my favourite mascara at the moment, because it has a great brush, which ensures that your lashes are not sticking together, but boosts their length and thickness. Of course, it adds volume, making your lashes look long, thick and gorgeous <3 <3 <3 



If you haven't already, I would definitely recommend buying Elle to get this fantastic sample. You are basically getting it free with Elle or getting a free Elle with the Roller Lash Mascara. Your choice ;)



Ania's Advice:
1. Get this sample
2. Use this sample
3. Love this sample

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , , ,