L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate


Divine one 
As you probably already know L'Occitane is my favourite brand, so I decided to write a post about a product I recently tried and absolutely loved - The Almond Milk Concentrate.

Smell & Texture
This product is the best smelling product on the market. The Almond smell is so beautiful that I have been using all the product from the Almond series for the last 6 months and I am still in love. If a product smells divine, that is half of the success, the other half is of course its effectiveness. The texture of the Almond Milk Concentrate is so luxurious, it feels like thick milk slowly melting into your skin... mmmmm.

Packaging
The pot is made of thick glass which makes the product feel even more luxurious. It is quite heavy so you would probably keep it at home. I love it on my bedside table, it looks gorgeous. I think the metal top goes really well with the design of the product as well. I am a fan of the packaging and will keep it even when it is gone... of course I will probably buy a new one before but I like to think I will resist the urge to. :)



Usage
Apply in the morning and in the evening and massage in circular motion. To increase the effectiveness of the product you should also use the L' Occitane massager (it is no longer available in the UK I think but I got it in Bicester Village so maybe you can find it there)

Effectiveness
Like mentioned before, I am addicted to the Almond smell so first of all I can say the smell makes me instantly happy <3 Beauty wise it is a marvellous product, the texture, smell and the packaging are divine. I found it very effective, my skin felt moisturised and more elastic so this product gets 10/10 from me. 

This pot of goodness comes in a green paper box with results from effectiveness tests which show that more than 90% of women who tested the product noticed an improvement in their skin - it was nourished, more elastic and looked firmer. It was also rated the 2014 Best Cellulite Treatment! I think the effectiveness of the Almond Milk Concentrate has definitely been proven :)

Other recommendations 
I also like the Almond Firming & Beautifying Milk Veil, which I use during the summer as it shimmers in the sun and is a great moisturiser. It comes with a pump and is in a plastic bottle so it is easy to take on holiday. I am currently using the Firming and Beautifying Supple Skin Oil which I discovered in a Spa, and since then I could not NOT buy it. Although it is quite pricey for me this is the best body oil available. The budget Almond options are the travel sizes ;)

Have you tried this Almond Series? Do you have any favourite products from L'Occitane?

Ania's advice:
1. Try L'Occitane 
2. Try L'Occitane Almond products
3. The Almond series will be your one and only

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , ,