Jealous Body Scrub Review


Hey babes ;)

 About 
Jealous Body Scrub is a Canadian brand. The scrubs are made in Vancover in Canada, with a lot of love <3 The Scrub is 100% natural and organic which is ideal for your skin as you don't need to worry about parabens and all those nasty ingredients. It is a gentle product, and it shouldn't make you allergic so it is suitable to use all over your body, including your face!

Ingredients
The Jealous Body Scrub comes in 200g packaging filled with:

Robusta Coffee Grounds - The best natural exfoliator, perfect for removing dead skin cells. The caffeine stimultang the blood flow which helps to get rid of cellulite, drawing the water out of your skin cells, evening out your skin surface. And of course it smells divine *-*

Cold Pressed Coconut Oil - I am addicted to coconut oil. I have a massive jar at home which I use constantly as it is so good for your skin, smells gorgeous and has many uses and benefits. When I saw that this scrub contains coconut oil, I just could not resist! The coconut oil in Jealous Body Scrub fights skin problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and acne. It also has properties such as being a anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammator, in addition to keeping your skin hydrated and glowing.

Sea Salt - like coffee, salt is an organic exfoliator. Salt balances acid levels in your body, absorbing toxins from the skin. Salt is also known for unlocking pores, and nourising the skin with its minerals.

Raw Brown Sugar - another natural exfoliator. Sugar also balances oil on your skin, helping to condition, moisturise and protect your skin from toxins. 

Usage
Get your skin damp, then use 2-3 scoops of the scrub for your whole body and rub in cirular motions. Switch off the shower and leave the scrub on for 5-10 minutes to really let the precious coconut oil and coffee work on your stretch marks, skin imperfections or cellulite. For best results do use it 2 or 3 times a week. 

Effects
I have been using this scrub for about a month, and I  can see the results on my skin. It is glowing, moisturised and every time I use it my skin also smells divine. You do not need to use a moisturiser after his scrub as the coconut oil, sugar, salt and coffee nourish your skin. 

I do not have problems with acne but I do have dry skin so this scrub is perfect for me. Also I noticed that stretch marks on my legs faded away just after those 4 weeks so I am sure that after few more months they will be hardly noticeable. 

Verdict
I can honestly say that Jealous Body Scrub works wonders. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It not only smells amazing, but you can see immediate effect! The packaging, design and the marketing of the product are fantastic! Definitely a must-have product!

P.S Don't forget to check their Instagram channel @jealous_body ;)

Available at: http://jealousbody.com
Price: $17.95 + $3.95 Shipping outside US and Canada 

Ania's advice
1. Get Jealous Body Scrub
2. Become a hot babe
3. Oh yeah and don't forget to take a selfie ;)

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,