Skin & Tonic London Steam Clean Review


Hi Gorgeous <3 

Hope you are enjoying your summer as much as I am, and are preparing for another busy year at work, university or school. During this month I have been testing products from an organic British brand called Skin & Tonic. Skin & Tonic creates products from no more than 7 ingredients. The products are free from parabens,  ETDA's, dioxins, mineral oil and exotic ingredients. 

The brand's philosophy focuses on being cruelty free, organic, and supporting Fair Trade as well as local farming. In addition of being such an ethical, sustainable and eco-friendly brand, it also creates amazing products which I am going to review in this post.



Steam Clean 
Steam Clean is a cleansing balm which cleanses your skin, and melts all the dirt and make-up on your face. With each one you get one 100% organic cotton cloth which you should use together for best results. You can use this cleansing balm to remove make-up, nourish dry skin & lips or just to cleanse your face and relax with the essential oils.  

Ingredients
1.Cera Alba (Beeswax)* 
2.Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil)*
3.Carthamus Tinctorius (Thistle Oil)*
4.Borago Officinalis (Borage Oil)*
5.Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus Essential Oil)*
6.Mentha Spicata (Spearmint Essential Oil)*
*Certified organic by The Soil Association

How to use
1) Massage a small quantity into your palms and onto your face/neck. Soak the 100% organic cotton face cloth in warm water and hold against your face for 1 minute to steam and activate the essential oils. Breathe in deep and cleanse away. 
2) This cleansing method also works well at removing make-up. 
3) Apply a small amount to dry lips and dry skin patches for a nourishing, soothing boost.


Impressions
This is the best cleansing balm I ever tried <3 The main ingredients are Eucalyptus and Spearmint oils and Thistle, which you can really smell during the steam cleaning routine. The moment I opened the product I knew that it will work great as aromatherapy. The Borage oil is well know for its nourishing and rejuvenating properties, so even thought the ingredients are limited, they work wonders. 

I have been using the Steam Clean during the past month and I have noticed improvement in my skin appearance. I have very dry skin, so if I have wrong toner, I end up with dry skin patches which I am always trying to avoid. 

How I used it? I applied a little bit of this product on my face and then gently rubbed it in circular motions to 'melt away all the grime'. After, I soaked the cotton cloth in warm water (which by the way is very soft and feels great on the skin) and placed it on my face. This was definitely my favourite moment as I could enjoy the divine spearmint and eucalyptus. Lastly, I removed all the product with the cloth. The steam clean routine left me feeling relaxed, clean and beautiful. I definitely recommend this product to any cleansing balm lovers or any one who wears make-up!

Available here 
Price: £27/50g or £11/15g


Lemon Lip Balm
I think we all know how to use lip balm :) You can apply it as many times you want during the day to moisture your lips and keep them looking gorgeous. 

Ingredients 
1.Butyrospermum Parkii (Fair Trade Shea Butter)*
2.Cera Alba (Beeswax)* 
3.Coco Nucifera (Raw Coconut Oil)* 
4.Citrus Limonium (Lemon Essential Oil)*

How to use
Apply to dry lips for immediate relief

Impressions
First of all, I cannot get over the cool design of this lip balm. It looks great and I've had many of my friends asking me about it :) I have been spending some time on the beach lately so this lip balm was perfect as it soothed and moisturised my lips. The lemon scent is very refreshing, and awakening. This lip balm is very nourishing, looks great but the best part about it, is that it is made only with 4 ingredients *-*  It is also available in Peppermint and Naked, so I am sure one will suit you x

Available here 
Price: £3.50

Ania's advice
1. Check out Skin & Tonic London 
2. Try using more organic cosmetics
3. Stay healthy and beautiful <3 

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,