Empties #2


Hi there!  

Hope you are all doing great, enjoying Xmas preparation. Since it is december, I have been doing some tiding up lately and I completely forgot to post about my empties so from now on I will be posting regularly to avoid these piles of stuff! I really like empties posts as I can honestly say which products worked well and which didn't. Let me know what you think :)  


Mio Skincare The Activist Firming Body Oil 
I got this in one of the Libbie Club boxes and absolutely loved it. I really liked the consistency of this oil as it is quite runny so it absorbed easily into the skin and did not leave me feeling sticky. I felt that it was effective as my skin looked firmer within weeks of using. Great product, I will buy it again. (Available here, £29.50).

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion 
I think Cocoa is quite a tricky smell. It needs to be perfectly composed, as otherwise it will start irritating me after a week of using. Palmers managed to get it right and I really loved this body lotion as it was hydrating and really nourishing so ideal for the winter time. The only downside is the packaging which makes it difficult to get all the product out, but except that it is perfect. The price is another advantage as it only costs only £3.99 for a 250 ml bottle. I already bought a new one:) (Available here, £3.99). 

AVEDA Stress-Fix Body Creme 
This was one of my favourite products from this pile of empties. You can smell notes of the divine lavender which really help to unwind and relax. It is a perfect cream for when you are stressed out and need a little bit of aromatherapy. It is quite thick so it is great for nourishing the skin. I will be buying a full size pot as this is one of the best anti-stress products I ever tried. Well done AVEDA! (Available here, £36).

L'Occitane Neroli Orchidea
DIVINE - this word describes this perfume perfectly. You just need to go to the store to smell it to understand what I mean. The Orchidea and Neroli are so perfectly mixed together to create this amazing perfume. It is great for every time of the year and the smell is quite long lasting. Love Love Love! (Available here, £52).


Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Face Wipes
When these wipes were introduced to the UK market I received them to try. What I noticed was that  they were different to the regular face wipes. These wipes are soaked in micellar water meaning that are a lot better for your skin, as they won't have the drying effect. You are not supposed to use wipes everyday but they are a great beauty item to have in your handbag so whenever you want to clean your face on-the-go, you can. I found these wipes to be very good, as they removed the makeup effectively, and left the same feeling as micellar water. These wipes are scentless which is also better for the skin of course (Available here, £3.99). 


Bioderma Micellar Wanter 
Every blogger loves this micellar water, I think its great, and I always come back to it. It removes makeup, doesn't dry out the skin, and it is lightly scented. One downside is that it is a bit pricey compared to the drugstore micellar waters, and it is quite hard to find. Very good product, but cheaper alternatives are available. 


Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact Powder (Shade Vanilla 52)
This powder does everything a powder needs to. It evens out and mattiifies the skin, provides light coverage, so it is perfect for everyday use. I will buy it again as it is genuinely a good product  and  it is affordable too (Available here, £8.99).

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
 At the moment, this is my one and only concealer. It privides great coverage, hides all the imperfections and looks great throughout the day. I use it daily and cannot imagine not using it, which is why I go through them like they are water! (Available here, £4.19)

Ania's advice:
1. Send me your links
2. Tidy up your beauty cupboards
3. Merry Xmas!

x
Ania 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , ,