Empties #4



Hello Everyone!
It has been a while since I posted an empties post, and I have accumulated so many empties boxes that I need to finally write about them. This time I have products from across all categories, skincare, haircare, bodycare and makeup so am sure you will find something interesting for yourself as well. 


Mitchum Advanced Women 48h Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant 
I used up two of these as I found Mitchum to be a very effective antiperspirant. It is a creamy deodorant, which makes it is quite hydrating and therefore can be used after you shave without irritating your armpits. It has a very unique smell, quite medicinal I would say, but I really liked it. However, since it is a white, creamy deodorant it can leave white marks on dark clothes. Available in Boots, £3.20

Holland and Barrett Skin Hair Nails  
After the winter months, my hair and nails are quite damaged and need a vitamin boost! So I always reach for Holland and Barrett Skin Hair Nails which immediately strengthens all 3. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a beauty boost! Available in Holland and Barrett, £10.29

Bourgeois Silk Edition Compact Powder
Bourgeois is always one of my favourite choices for powder foundation. It is light, easy to apply and provides an airbrush finish. Actually, many people complemented my make-up when I was wearing this powder, as it provides a light, fresh coverage. I particularly like that it comes with a mirror and a sponge so can be used on the go, and I can always have it in my handbag. Available in Boots, £8.99. 


Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask
I got this in the December Dollibox, and I had very good impressions of this product. It was hydrating, smoothed down the frizz and smelt like almonds! I used it all over my hair 2 times a week when my hair was very damaged and it really helped. It is also very reasonable priced so I would give it a try if your hair is dry and damaged. Available at Feelunique, £3.

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm 
Dry lips - this is the best remedy, 100% natural, smells of beeswax, what more could you want?

Clinique High ImpactMascara
This has been featured previously in my December Favourites. I was happy with this mascara as it lengthened and thickened my lashes without clumping them together. I like to have a small mascara on me wherever I go in case I want to fix my makeup so I would recommend getting this one. 

L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream
Since I have so many empties, I am going to be very brief about this hand cream. It is a second or third tube that I already finished. It is my ultimate dry hands remedy as it is filled with vitamin E, 20% Shea Butter, honey and sweet almond extract and aromas of jasmine and yland-yland essences. Available from L'Occitane, £8. 

Caudalie Honey and Hand Cream 
Unfortunately this has been discontinued even though it was a great hand cream. I don't really like floral hand creams, so I try to find ones that smell like honey or almonds or have sweet scent notes. This hand cream was hydrating and smelt amazing so I cannot get over the fact that I can no longer buy it...if you find anything similar please let me know! 


Lush Rub Rub Rub
As you can see, I have been using a lot of products from Lush lately so I have a lot of them to review! Rub Rub Rub is a very light salt scrub. It can be used on wet skin as a gentle exfoliant or on dry skin for a more harsh exfoliation. Apparently it can also be used on the hair, but it did not work on my dry hair. I preferred using it on wet skin, in the shower focusing on the décolletage area and using a scrub with thicker grains on other body parts. Available from Lush, £8.95. 

Lush Oatfix Fresh Face Mask
If you are looking for a nourishing face mask then Lush is always a good choice. I love the Oatfix mask as it is very hydrating and smells of sweet almonds! It is mildly exfoliating so after 10-15 minutes, you can gently massage it into your skin to exfoliate the dead skin, using warm water. Like all Lush masks it does not disappoint. Available from Lush, £6.75.

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub 
Lip scrubs have become very popular lately, as they smooth the lips, making the lipstick look so much better. The Popcorn lip scrub is so delicious as it is made with popping candy, coconut oil and caster sugar. I know that the pot may seem quite small, but it lasts forever, even if you are obsessed like me and use it daily. Available from Lush, £5.50. 

Pecksniff's England Sandalwood and Vanilla Moisturising Shower Gel 
Last but definitely not least is the shower gel from Pecksniff's. There are two main scent notes in this shower gel, one is sandalwood and the other vanilla, which complement each other and will make you feel like you are in a Romanian Spa. If you are a fan of earthy smells, this is one to try. The shower gel is also hydrating, leaving your skin soft and nourished. Available from Pecksniff website, £30. 

Ania's advice:
1. Try wearing minimal makeup 
2. You can still keep mascara *-* 
3. Get a tan 

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,