Empties #5


Hi Gorgeous!
It is empties time again! I always promise myself I will post about empty products as soon as I have enough but I always get other products I want to write about first. Sorry if they the empties post are too close together, but I am a fan of empties posts so I think the more the better, I hope you enjoy reading it!



Antipodes Jubilation Ultra Nourishing Hand and Body Cream
As a loyal fan of Antipodes, I recently finished their Jubilation cream which smells divine! It reminded me of freshly cut herbs which was a perfect smell before going to sleep. It is filled with ingredients such as wild blackcurrant, avocado oil, kiwi seed and vitamin A, C and E which are very good for the skin. The cream is hydrating, and absorbs fairly quickly into the skin. As you can see, I loved it so much I used my tube wringer to get the last drop of product! Available from Lookfantastic, £24.29. 

Phyto 7 Hydrating 
Phyto 7 is one of my favourite hair products and I think this is already the 3rd one that I finished. The size is very convenient and you can take it with you wherever you go. It is very hydrating, infused with 7 pure and natural plant extracts. It literally feel like a cream which is quite unusual for hair products. It prevents frizz, helps to style as well as hydrate the hair. A must- have hair product :) Available from Feelunique, £15.50.



The Body Shop Honey and Oats 3 in 1 Scrub Mask 
I am always talking about this face mask as it smells like a mix of honey, almonds and oats. It cleanses, polishes and moisturises. You can use 2 or 3 times a week during a pamper evening. Before applying, cleanse your skin, ensuring that the cotton pad is clean. Then apply a layer of the mask on your skin, leave it on for 15 minutes and relax. Gently massage it into your skin with water, to exfoliate the dead skin cells. After the mask my skin is always glowing and hydrated, definitely will repurchase. Available from The Body Shop, £11.

Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Water
I liked this micellar water as it removes the make-up very well, without stripping the skin from its oils. It is filled with minerals and multivitamins, and removes all the impurities, and unclogs the pores. It is one of the choices from the drugstore that is worth the hype. Available from Boots, £4.49. 



Perricone MD Neuropeptide Necolletage
This was the first time I tried a product from this brand. I frequently heard about it but now that I finally got a chance to try it, I will not change this for anything else. This product is aimed at the neck and décolletage area, aiming to reduce fine lines.

Although I do not have fine lines, I noticed that the product had an incredible firming effect on the skin. I applied it on the neck and the chest area, and I can honestly say that I noticed a difference. The product comes in a glass bottle with a pump so it is very easy to use it. The scent is herbal, so if you read my blog you will know that I am a fan of aromatherapy so this obviously worked for me! Available from Perricone MD, £128.

Deep Sleep Dream Cream 
This cream The scent is a mix of lavender, chamomile, and Vetivert. Massage this cream into your body to hydrate, nourish and relax your body. Remember to breathe in the scent and enjoy the aromatherapy. I am a fan of this cream as it quickly sinks into your skin, repairs damaged skin and has a firming effect. Great if you cannot sleep! Available from Feelunique, £18.


Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner 
Aussie Miracle Moist is my haircare saviour, it helps to untangle even the worst knots and hydrates the hair. I always wash my hair twice, then apply the conditioner, applying from the roots till the ends. This range smells like bubblegum and reminds me of my childhood every time. I always take these products when I go to the seaside and when I do water sports as it is the only thing that works. If you have dry hair problems, get this! Available from Boots, £5.99.

Sanctuary Spa Smoothing Silk Polish 
Once again, this is another tub of the Santuary Spa Silk Polish. This product will work for you if you like the scents such as Neroli, mixed with essential oils. The products from this range help to clear your mind, reduce stress, tension and anxiety before going to sleep. I tried to find it but I think that it might have been discontinued. If you find it, do let me know!

 Ania's advice:
1. Do not open all your products
2. Use up the products you have
3. Stop buying! (joking, its impossible)

x
Ania 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , ,