Libbie Club June Box


Hello Beautiful,
This month's Libbie Club is filled with goodies to keep your skin radiant during the summer. In the summer I usually try to keep my makeup to minimal using 2-3 products to let my skin breathe. The key to a beautiful skin is using good quality products, exfoliating once a week, hydration and using minimal makeup. The products from this month's products are perfect for the upcoming (hopefully) hot days! Check the special offers for my readers on my Libbie Club Page



Ginvera Marvel White Marvel Gel 
This is the most popular blackhead treatment in Asia. As you know Asians are well-known for their skincare regime and beautiful skin. It is a very interesting product as it its a clear gel, which when massaged into the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells. It has no abrasive grains yet still has the effect of exfoliator, without irritating the skin. It can be used on both sensitive, and blemish prone skin as well. 

It promises to lighten dark spots and scars. It also helps to reduce oil seeds regulates sebum secretion to reduce breakouts. It brightens dull complexion, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth, and glowing. One of the most important reasons for exfoliation is that it gets rid of the dead skin cells, ensuring that the other skincare products are absorbed into the skin well. 

I can be used daily but I would suggest to use it 2-3 times a week. You only need a small, which you should apply on dry skin, focusing on the T-zone. Massage in circular motion, you will notice flakes which is dead skin, blackheads and dirt, later rinse off with water. My skin after is smooth and glowing and with every use my skin improved. I am a fan of Japanese and Korean skincare so I would recommend this product for anyone as it is suitable for all skin types.

Special offer! Get 10% the Ginvera Marvel White Marvel Gel here!



Little Ondine Nail Polish Shade Sweet Liquor
Since I tried the Little Ondine nail polish in december, I literally don't want to use any other polishes. Little Ondine’s new innovative formula cumulates the following all-in-one benefits: easy peel off, natural ingredients, odour free, dry fast. Little Ondine is very different from other nail polishes as it requires no nail varnish remover and does not smell at all. I am one of those people who cannot maintain their manicure for more than 2 days, it always chips and my nails end up looking disgusting  which is why the nail polish from Little Ondine is a great solution for me as I can remove it whenever I need to. 

How to use:
- Clean and dry your nails before applying
- Apply 2-3 layers
- Clean edges before they dry
- Avoid touching ANYTHING for the first hour!

Special offer! Nail Polish (Sweet Liquor) and Base & Top Coat Duo - 10% OFF here!



Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 
If I had the power to give out awards, this mascara would get one for the best product design - covered in faux-snake leather, this mascara looks stunning. Why 4 in 1? The mascara promises four benefits - lengthening, curling, volumising and conditioning. I have quite long lashes naturally, but this mascara really elongates them, nourishing them at the same time. I would say it is better for elongating than volumising, yet the effect is still marvellous. It is long lasting, and stays on the lashes throughout the day and does not flake! Another plus - it is vegan! A summer must- have!

Special offer! Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara - 10% OFF here!
Special offer! Opening Act Lash Primer and mini Mascara - 10% OFF here!

Ania's advice:
1. Focus on skincare 
2. Use 2-3 make-up products
3. Book summer vacation!

x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: ,