Libbie Club October Box


Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I present to you the October Libbie Club, filled with essential skincare, haircare and fragrance! October is the time when the weather in London starts to go wrong, and we are desperately searching for our warm cardigans, always carrying hot drinks and avoiding leaving the house. Luckily this month's Libbie Box can keep you busy and you can stay home and relax with a great face mask, hair serum and a lovely fragrance. You can get all the products from my page, here


Anne Semonin The Daily Musts 
As you can probably guess this is my favourite product from this month's box. The set consists of 4 masks: Cream Mask, Exfoliating Mask, Gel Mask and Mineral Mask. Each mask has different properties, and the masks should be ideally used alternately everyday or at least 2 times a week. I always apply masks on the face and neck as those are the two areas that age the fastest. 

Cream Mask - for dry, sensitive and irritated areas, aiming to sooth and reduce redness and energise the skin. This was my favourite as it hydrated and nourished my skin, leaving it glowing. 

Exfoliating Mask - aimed to get rid of dead skin, excess oils and bacteria. It restores the natural balance, and smoothes the texture of the skin. This masks smoothed down my skin and made it brighter and cleaner thanks to the exfoliating particles. 

Gel Mask - as you can imagine, this masks has a cooling and recharging effect. It has soothing and restoring properties, aiming to reduce wrinkles + fine lines and improve skin elasticity. It was great to use after a night out. Its cooling effect feels incredible on the skin as well as under eyes, reducing puffiness and improving the general appearance of the skin.

Mineral Mask - containing powerful blend of sea minerals and botanical extracts, it is ideal for problematic skin, as it de-clogs pores. I liked using this mask when my skin needed a detox, the minerals are actively working on the skin, cleansing the pores, and making the skin healthier and glowing. 

Overall, I was very happy with these masks, and I would recommend it to anyone, as each mask is tailored  to a specific need.

Special Offer: 20 % off, Save £4.80


Salon Science Repair and Protect Duo 
Salon Science is a lovely brand and it has already been featured on my blog. The brand comes from Switzerland, and uses the best technology to regenerate the hair.

The Reprotectant Thermal Cream is a heat protecting product, which not only protects the hair from heat but also conditions and locks in the hair colour and moisture. It creates a protective layer on top of the hair protecting it from heat as well as environmental damage. For best results I used it after washing my hair, and spraying each section prior to using a hairdryer. You can also use it on dry hair before straightening. 

Being a fan of all smoothing products, this quickly became my daily essential. It not only smoothes the unruly hair but it also nourishes the hair, making it glossy and gorgeous. Great combination of hair products! 

Special Offer: 40% off, Save £9.50



The Library of Fragrance, Cologne Spray: Musk #7 
The Library of Fragrance has a wide range of different scents! In this month's box I received the Musk #7 which is quite universal. Most of my favourite perfumes have Musk ingredient inside so I was looking forward to trying this one. This cologne spray has a clean, soft and powdery scent which can be used to layer additional fragrances. I was positively surprised by this perfume, as it is also long lasting. I want to get all of the range from the Library of Fragrance! Do you have a favourite?

Special Offer: 7% off, Save £1

Ania's advice:
1. Try products from Anne Semonin
2. Experiment with fragrances
3. Start your Christmas Shopping

x
Ania 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , ,