December Favourites


Hi Beauties! 
December has been a super busy month and it has passed super quickly for me! Christmas shopping, Christmas and then skiing trip! I had lots of favourites that I wanted to share with you from this month without which I probably wouldn't have survived ;)


Revlon uniq ONE All In One Hair Treatment
I love December but with December always comes the cold, scarves and coats which I also love but the scarves always end up tangling my hair. This year I discovered the treatment from Revlon which has been literally my rescue. This leave-in treatment is applied after you wash and condition your hair. All you need to do is to spray your hair and then brush through leaving you with untangled and gorgeous hair. 

It can be used on both wet and dry hair. I usually use it on wet hair to nourish, condition and untangle my hair, but you can use it on dry hair as a styling product. It is available also in the lotus flower and coconut versions but the classic one is definitely my favourite! Available from Amazon, £7.99. 


Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara 
This is my current favourite drugstore mascara! It works wonders, thickening and lengthening your eyelashes. It has a silicone wand which separates the lashes, creating a stunning false lash effect. The mascara looks best when applied in layers, the first separates and captures the smallest lashes and volumises the longer ones, the second will result in a irresistible multiplied lash look. Available in Boots, £7.99. 

Nailsinc for Marie Claire Nail Polish 
I got this for free with a copy of Marie Claire and I absolutely love this pastel nail polish. Nail polish usually doesn't last long on my nails but this one lasts for 4-5 days which is pretty good! The colour is a light, pastel purple which is ideal in the winter months. An absolute must-have. I cannot find it anywhere but the closest one is probably Primrose-Hill Lane Gel Effect, available from Boots, £15. 


Slimming Solutions Teatox 
Before New Year's Eve we always experience the panic attack and sudden motivation to lose weight and look gorgeous during the party. Most of the time, half way through the month we give up, as weightloss during such short period of time is impossible without help, but now I found a helping agent so you can lose weight in just 28 days. Teatox from Slimming Solutions is an effective tea detox which consists of both daytime and evening blend. 

The daytime blend is to be enjoyed in the morning after waking up. The daytime blend is a mix of Chinese Oolong tea, Siberian Ginseng, Fennel, Lemongrass, Nettle leaves, Ginger root, Dandelion leaf, Ginseng root and Salvia militorrhiza.

The evening blend should be enjoyed every other evening before bed, and at least 30 minutes before the last meal of the day. The evening blend is a mix of Senna leaves, Hawthorn leaves, Lotus leaves, Fenugreek seeds, Burdock root, Peppermint, Psyllium seeds, Valerian root and Liquorice root.

The teatox has cleansing effect, helps constipation and bloating and increases energy levels. I really enjoyed this 28 day pack. Both teas taste great, and over the time I felt better, healthier and I felt that my skin improved as well. The Teatox also increased my metabolism, improved my digestion and made me feel much healthier. Available from Slimming Solutions, £34.99. 


Mitchum Advanced Women 48h Protection Powder Fresh Antiperspirant
This is my winter deodorant. It offers maximum protection, using its new oxygen odour control technology. It really reduces sweating, odour and helps to stay fresh throughout the day. It is also very hydrating as it contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E so you can always use it, even if you just shaved your underarms. It is a creamy deodorant and so it does leave marks on dark clothes, however, that is why I use it in winter months as you always wear long sleeves! Available from Boots, £3.20.


 Skinfix Hand Repair Cream 
During the winter months my hands always get very dry because of the weather extremes. Sometimes I experience extremely dry hands and to be honest with you till this day I haven't found a great hand cream, until I tried this Skinfix. The cream is very thick, fragrance free and very hydrating. Whenever I have dry skin patches I just apply this and after 2-3 applications they tend to disappear.   

It contains sweet almond oil, Shea butter and vitamin E which are very nutritious and help to create a barrier to protect the skin from the irritants and helps to lock in the moisture. If you suffer from dry hands, this is a cream to try. Available in Boots, £12.99. 

Ania's advice:
1. Enjoy the last days of 2016
2. Dress up for New Year's Eve
3. Get ready for new challenges!
x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,