Empties #8


Hello Lovely

I hope your Detox January is going well and you are still sticking to your New Years Resolutions! One of mine is to finish up my open products and make space in my beauty cupboard! Here are some of my latest empties, if you are a skincare junkie, then you will love this post!


in Transit Camera Close-Up
This is my all time favorite primer from this works. Unlike all the other primers, it is not thick and sticky, but feels like a moisturizer. What I love about it, is that it is a mask, moisturizer and a primer in one so it hydrates your skin, protects it and prepares it for makeup. After applying, your skin feels hydrated and it looks like you got your beauty sleep, even if you didn't. It smooths down any fine lines as well, ensuring that your make-up looks perfect. 

You only need one pump for the whole face, so overall it is very long lasting. The packaging is very convenient and it dispenses just the right amount of product. Will definitely repurchase! Available from Feelunique, £25.50.

East End Rose Water
Before I always used to use toner, and now I switched to Rose Water as I am trying to cut down on artificial skincare products. This product is sold in Tesco in the international food section, and it is normally used for cooking but in India rose water is a common ingredient used in beauty products. Overall I was very impressed by this product as it really tones and refreshes the skin and considering that it contains 2 ingredients it is a must-have product. Another advantage is that it is a great value for money as it only costs, £1 in Tesco, and lasts for 2 months. A must-have.

Lancome Bi-facil Eye Makeup Remover 
We all know that removing makeup at night is not one of our favorite activities. Especially if we are wearing waterproof mascara! This makeup remover is here to save you! It feels like a mi-cellar water with a facial oil which effectively removes all traces of makeup. The travel version was super useful during my city breaks! Available from lookfantastic, £21.50/125ml. 


Elemental Herbology Cell Nourish Radiance and Vitality Serum
I think this is one of my favorite serums which is why it often appears on my blog. The serum revives your skin and turns it from dull to bright and glowing. The serum is filled with vitamins, antioxidants and proteins which protect, nourish and hydrate the skin. I really liked using it when travelling as it is deeply hydrating and when used on the plane, it protects the skin from all the germs and bacteria. Once washed off and reapplied prior to landing, it brightens your skin and prepares it for the adventures ahead. This is on my repurchase list. Available from lookfantastic, £45. 

The Body Shop Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes 
These face wipes are amazing if you are suffering from breakouts and oily skin. The tea tree ingredient effectively cleanses the skin and pores from dirt and oil and really helps to clear out the complexion. I would suggest to use them every two days as they are drying. A week therapy with these and your skin will be good as new. Available from The Body Shop, for £5.50.


Lush Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask 
I try to avoid Lush stores as once I enter, I cannot leave without purchasing something... Lush Brazened Honey Mask won me over straight away after I smelt it. It smells very intensely of fresh honey, can you imagine? The mask is hydrating, thanks to the honey and fresh fruits. It is also slightly exfoliating as it contains ground almonds, so when you wash it off, you should massage it in circular motion. It is ideal for the winter months! In case you didn't know, if you bring 5 empty plastic lush boxes, you will get a free face mask :). Available from Lush, £6.95. 

Lush Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser 
This cleanser smells like buttery cupcake, I am not joking! It smells super nice, and its texture is a bit like play dough. I really liked using it in the evenings before going to sleep, as it cleanses and exfoliates the skin. You only need a little bit so it lasts for a while, comparably to the gel cleansers. I feel like this type of cleanser is very typical for Lush, and you cannot find it anywhere else. Available from Lush, £7.25.

Ania's advice:
1. Focus on your skin 
2. Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturise
3. Embrace the cold!
x
Ania 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: