Wilkinson Sword Intuition Ultra Moisture


Hello Stunning!
I don't know if you already heard the exciting news but Wilkinson Sword has launched a new, sleek black packaging with vibrant colours to celebrate its amazing range of razors. I have always been a fan of the Intuition range as it an innovative product which makes shaving a lot more easier and effective. The new version of the product is even better, and I am so thrilled I had a chance to try it so quickly.


Wilkinson Sword Intuition Ultra Moisture 
The new version of Wilkinson Sword has additional benefits such as Pro-Vitamin B5 and my favourite ingredient, Shea Butter which is well know for its hydrating benefits. Wilkinson Intuition was created to adjust perfectly to the body shape, and the blades adjust as you move the razor to achieve the perfect results. 

What I love about this razor is the fact that it comes with a moisturising soap bar around it, meaning that you don't need to use a shaving foam or soap. It is much better compared to a regular razor as you will not cut your skin, especially around your ankles and knees (which always happens to me) as the blades are flexible and the soap ensures that the razor glides smoothly. And once the soap bar has run out or the blades are used up, you can just restock with new blades - Easy!


The Ultra Moisture edition was ideal for me, as I am usually trying to save time on things such as shaving, so not only it reduces my shaving time, but hydrates my skin. I never experienced itching, a rash or dry skin after using Wilkinson Sword Intuition Moisture. My skin was amazingly smooth and hydrated. This is every woman's must-have!Available from Wilkinson Sword, £8.99.

Ania's advice:
1. Exchange your razors regularly
2. Always clean your razor
3. Moisturise after shaving
x
Ania 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: