NEW LAUNCH ALERT Nouveau Lashes Lash And Lid Foaming Cleansing


Hi Beauties!
I have super exciting news for you today! Nouveau Lashes has just launched a super innovative product - Lash and Lid Foaming Cleanser and Lash Cleansing Brush which is here to solve all your makeup cleansing problems. It is suitable for both natural lashes as well as lash extensions (finally!). You must definitely try it and enjoy clean lashes!



Lash and Lid Foaming Cleanser
The new cleanser from Nouveau Lashes is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I always had this problem that I could never completely remove eye makeup, and no matter how many cotton pads I used up, there was always some product left. Now my problem has been solved by Nouveau Lashes. 

Results 
The product is very convenient and I use it everyday. I was so surprised that when I actually finished my usual routine thinking that my eyelashes were clean, I used this cleanser and the brush was black... This foaming cleanser helps to wash off all the makeup and leaves your eyelashes totally clean. Moreover, it is also hydrating and nourishing and conditions your eyelashes every time you use it. 

The cleanser contains anti-ageing ingredients which help to defend the skin against ageing effects as well as environmental aggressors. 

Packaging 
The packaging is very convenient and hygienic. The product comes out from a sterile plastic tube which allows you to use the right amount of product. I like how it is clear and I can see how much I have used up and if I need to restock. 


Consistency
As you can see above, the product is a soft, white foam which is scentless, as it is also hypoallergenic. 


Nouveau Lashes Brush 
This brush is super cute and it helps to cleanse your eyelashes. It is really soft and does not irritate the eyelashes. For a limited time only you will get it for free if you purchase the cleanser so hurry! :) 


Nouveau Lashes Strip Lashes
This month I will be trying my new Natural Strip Lashes so keep your eyes peeled for my Instagram selfies!

Where can you buy it?
The Lash and Lid Foaming cleanser are available from Nouveau Lashes Website, £14.99 
(brush included)!

Ania's advice:
1. Invest in the Lash And Lid Cleanser
2. Try strip lashes
3. Take lots of selfies!

x
Ania 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: ,