Summer Favourites


Hello Gorgeous!
It has been a while since I did a favourites post so I finally decided to write  about the products that I really liked during the last few months.  During the summer I have been loving light scents, hydrating hair products and luxurious make-up. Enjoy!

Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara
This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. First of all, we can all appreciate the stunning silver and black design. The incurved brush really helps to curl and lengthen your lashes. I also found that it adds a lot of volume to the lashes without clumping them together. What I love about this mascara is that it doesn't dry my lashes, as it has reconstructing lash-care ingredients.

It is definitely a must have, and for best effect, I always apply a lot on the top lash, and then gently touch the lower lashes to achieve the maximum definition. Available from Dior's Website fo£25.50.

Diorskin Nude Air Powder
Currently I am loving the Dior Nude Air Powder for a light, natural coverage. After applying my concealer, I use this powder to eliminate shine and mattify my skin. Perfect for everyday as well as evening use. Thanks to the kabuki brush, it blends in easily, providing a perfect base for my makeup. I use it throughout the day for quick make-up fix, and I never leave home without it.

What I love about Dior is their focus on every detail of the product. They are always beautifully wrapped, and this powder comes in a velvet pouch with a brush. Available from Dior's website, £36.50.



Aqua Di Parma Colonia  
I discovered this fragrance in the summer and I have been using it since. It is very fresh and it brings back memories of a luxurious seaside resort. The base notes include Vetiver, Sandalwood and Patchouli. Middle notes consist of Lavender, Rosemary, Verbena and Rose and the top notes include Sicilian Citrus Fruit. It is a cologne, so you could say that it is a bit masculine, but it is now used by men and women. A very luxurious perfume, perfect for a weekend away. Available from Harrods for £91 for 100ml.



Revlon Uniq One Classic Hair Treatment
Need a quick remedy for dry hair? Try this Revlon Uniq One Treatment which is a leave-in conditioner.  Just spray it on your hair after washing, and brush through for optimal hydration, repair and frizz-free hair. Available from Feelunique, for £14.95. 

Show Beauty Finishing Spray 
This is the best finishing spray I have used in a while. First of all, the packaging is very stylish -shiny black bottle, and a crystal like top! The spray is perfect for maintaining the hairstyle while retaining the flexibility and movement.

It also protects, moisturises the hair thanks to the enriching ingredients - Pro -Vitamin B, Lichiderm Lychee Extract, Argan Oil and Wheat Protein. I absolutely love the delicate scent of coconut which stays on the hair throughout the day! Available from Net-A-Porter, £30. 

Ania's advice:
1. Find the time to create your summer video 
2. Get back to your beauty routine 
3. Embrace autumn 
x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , ,