Uncommongoods Review


Hi Beauty!
I hope you have enjoyed the summer and are ready for the upcoming autumn. Every season I change the interior decoration of my house. For autumn I will be adding candles, blankets and items which will create a cosy atmosphere. Recently I discovered an online retailer uncommogoods.com where you can find a variety of lovely designs to decorate your home. The company works with artists and small manufacturers who create the products in socially and environmentally responsible manner. Keep on reading to see my favourites below!



   

Interior Decoration and Candles 
I love candles and fireplaces so in autumn I always light them up. I really like the shelf where you can place a variety of items like candles, books, plants of frames. The two candles selected would be ideal for an autumn evening with movies and  a warm blanket. The fireside cosy candles can be placed next to the fireside and you can light up your evening, and the second candle can be also worn as perfume and used for a body massage. I really like the idea of having a Firewood rack even if you don't use your fireplace as it  adds a lot to the atmosphere. 

The above items are available from the home section. From left clockwise, Fire Escape Shelf from here for £74.91, Fireside Cosy Candles from here £13.62, Baltic Steel Firewood Rack £165.72, Wearable Candle from here, £21.19. See more items for home section here.



Garden Decoration
If you are one of the lucky ones with a garden or a terrace, you should definitely invest in the above items as there is nothing better than sitting outside, wrapped in a cosy blanket with a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows. I love the idea of a hanging chair, surrounded by hanging lanterns during a breezy autumn evening. I already cannot wait for autumn!

From left, Do Good Hanging Chair for £132.43, Solar-powered Mason Jar for £18.92. Have a look at garden accessories here

So above are my favourites from the website but you can find lots of interesting items from this retailer, and create your perfect cosy atmosphere at home. You can also find products which contain recycled components and no products contain leather, fur and animals. What is great about this retailer is that at the checkout you can select a non-organisation  to receive a $1 donation at the checkout. Head over to uncommongoods to find out more!

Ania's advice:
1. Decorate your home this autumn
2. Light up a lot of candles
3. Enjoy the changing colours!
x
Ania

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: