Keep Fit With Clif Range


Hi Gorgeous!
As we all know, the days are getting shorter and the temperature is dropping so the thought of staying home wrapped in a  blanket is much more attractive than going to the gym... I know as I find it extremely difficult to leave the house, especially in October, November and December! However, the winter season is around the corner, so especially now, I need to up my game and head over to the gym at least twice a week. To keep my energy and motivation high, I have been trying the delicious products from Clif and I really loved them!



Clif Bars
These are absolutely delicious! Filled with organic oats, they taste better than any protein bar. In addition to the taste, they are a source of protein, fibre and 11 vitamins including B6 and B12 which contribute to the normal release of energy. They are to be used before the exercise, during low intensity exercise of after exercise. I really liked using these bars before exercise as they gave me a lot of energy prior to starting my training. There are 7 flavours available and my favourites are the Coconut Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Almond Fudge. Available from Tesco, Ocado and Evans Cycles, for £1.79. 


Clif Bloks and Clif Shots
My favourites from Clif are the Bloks as they taste like sweets and are super tasty! The Bloks and Shots are to be used during high or low intensity exercise and before the training to give you energy. They are perfect to be used on the move and I particularly liked the Bloks as you could easily choose how many you needed and keep the rest for later. I found that both really helped to boost my energy levels especially after a whole day at work. The Bloks are available in 5 flavours from Energy Snacks, for £2.69. The Shots are available in 5 flavours, £1.59 from Energy Snacks

Clif Builder's Protein
Clif's Builder's Protein helps you get the most out of your workout. It should  be consumed before or after workout for best results. It contains 20g of proteins for growth and maintenance of muscle mass. These are quite heavy, so I used them after my workout to ensure that my muscles had all the nutrients needed to develop. These are available in three flavours from Energy Snacks, for £2.39.

I really liked all of these products, and they are much better tasting than other protein bars that I tried before and are widely available for purchase. If you are a gym junkie, you should definitely try these!

Ania's Advice:
1. Remember to work out
2. Make sure you get all the nutrients
3. Try Clif's products 
x
Ania 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: