My Festival Essentials


Hi Beauty! 
We are now in the festival season so I thought it would be useful if I show you my festival essentials! Packing for festivals can be very tricky as you have limited amount of space but also need to take all the important items as festivals are usually in quite remote areas and you don't want to waste your concert time looking for emergency plasters. So here are my festival essentials and I look forward to hearing your thoughts! 


Festival Pack 
Chemist.co.uk have this amazing offer where they created five festival packs, each including festival essentials. I chose this pack as it has everything I would take with me to a festival - a dry shampoo which is a must- have during a festival; plasters for when your choose the wrong pair of shoes;  deodorant wipes so that you always smell beautiful (and in case there are no luxurious showers); Dextro Energy to give you that energy boost when you need it; and lip balms with an SPF 15 as there is nothing worse than dry and chapped lips. 

The packs are great value for money and it is of course better to buy the bundle than all the products separately. This is the cheapest one, and it costs only £7.99, while the RRP is £9.35. Available from chemist.co.uk


Got2b Beach Matt Texturising Salt Spray
This is the perfect hair product for a festival as it immiedetely adds volume to your hair without the need of curlers, hairsprays etc. All you need to do is spray it on dry or slightly damp hair, scrunch and tousle-style and wait for the hair to dry. I love to take this product with me as it is so easy to use, the results are immediate and I love the beach style look - it is so Coachella. Available from boots, for £4.19.

Got2b Oil-licious Styling Oil 
This is my other must-have hair product during a festival, as it helps to tame uncontrolled frizz. The oil is also ideal for nourishing the hair during the sunny festival days and minimise the sun damage. I love the delicious tropical  smell of this oil which stays on the hair throughout the day. The bottle is very convenient as it is quite small and plastic so it is easy to take with you to a festival. Available from Superdrug, for £3. 


Environ RAD SPF 15
Moving onto skincare which is crucial especially during the summer, I never forget a sunscreen. During the festival it is super important to use a sunscreen as we are outside all day long. On rainy days or when it is not very sunny I will use the Environ RAD SPF 15 which is an amazing sunscreen. It  is designed for the face, so it contains the right ingredients to nourish the skin as well as to protect it.  This sunscreen is also water resistant so you don't need to worry if it is raining although you should try to reapply it every 3-4 hours. 

The packaging is travel friendly (100ml tube) so you can even take it with you on the plane. I really like this sunscreen as it does not make my skin sting when I apply it, and it is very gentle and nourishing. It is available from iiaa website, for £19.95.


Nouveau Lashes Natural Styles
You cannot go to a festival without a pair of strip lashes. My favourites are from Nouveau Lashes as they add length and volume but still look very natural. Each pair comes with a small glue which will last you for multiple applications. I would recommend you to always cut the eyelashes to fit your eye shape and remember to apply the lashes with a tweezers. Available from Nouveau Lashes Website,  for £4.96/per box.


Lipgloss by jane iredale 
These beauties are the newest addition to jane iredale's makeup collection. The three new colours are called Pink Lady, Martini and Hot Cider. They are quite neutral fit all the skin tones and add a little extra to your festival makeup. They are long lasting as well as hydrating thanks to the Moringa butter and avocado oil. Perfect for your festival makeup. Available from jane iredale website, for £19.95. 


Ania's advice:
1. Remember to pack light 
2. Take all your essentials
3. Don't forget the sunscreen 

x
Ania 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , ,